|Dimensions||7 × 4.5 cm|
Clear Quartz Enhydro (EN003)
Structure: Originally double terminated – broken ended (double crown)
Enhydro Bubbles: one moving black earth bubble
Inclusions: Believed to be iron and tourmaline
Quartz (Silicon Dioxide SiO2)
• Considered as the “Master Healer Crystal”
• Used as an amplifier of energy
• Known as a “Stone of Power”
• Protects Against Negativity
Extremely popular metaphysically, Clear Quartz is known as the “Master Healer” of the mineral kingdom. Its very high vibration gives it the most unique qualities among all the healing stone and crystals.
Clear Quartz is also known as the “Stone of Power” because it amplifies any energy or intention. Clear Quartz is believed to protect against negativity and attune to your higher self. Quartz crystals are very programmable and have a tendency to hold an intention much longer than other minerals.
Clear Quartz has been shown to enhance and strengthen the aura. Clear Quartz is often used to cleanse, open, activate, and align all of the chakras. Since Clear Quartz absorbs energies very easily, it is important to clear these stones on a regular basis.
• Mohs Hardness of 7
• Trigonal crystal structure
• Appearance: Varies from clear, cloudy, to solid white
• Crystal habit: 6-sided prism ending in 6-sided pyramid (typical), drusy, fine-grained to microcrystalline, massive
• Luster: Vitreous – waxy to dull when massive
• Streak: White
• Melting point: 1670 °C (β tridymite) 1713 °C (β cristobalite)
• Other characteristics: lattice: hexagonal, Piezoelectric, may be triboluminescent, chiral (hence optically active if not racemic)
Enhydro crystals contain a fluid pocket which greatly enhances the property of the crystal, these pockets form mostly in the skeletal layer and can contain water up to 100 million years old. Enhydro crystals can help in transforming, focusing and amplifying energies that are beneficial not only to your body, but also for relationships.
Double Terminate: double terminates grow in a soft substrate so expand equally in both directions as they grow if they are not blocked or impinged. They are used to disperse energy or as a bridge to stop energy affecting an area or space.